Minggu, 03 November 2013

Contoh Surat Permohonan Buku



Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb


I hope you always in good condition and may God bless you.
My name is Sri Wiji Lestari. You can call me 'wiji'. I have been studying in MAK Al-Hikmah 2 dormitory for four years. Here, my friends and I have to speak two languages; Arabic and English to improve our languages in our daily conversation.
From that learning and practicing, I could take much knowledge not only from Indonesia but also abroad. I read English book, magazine, classic book/ Arabic book. And I am being know everything I doesn't know.
Moreover, we are as Moslem. Islam obligated us to always study and study. Wise word said:
اطلب العلم ولو بالصين
Because of that, although I can't study in abroad, but I can explore various parts of the world with many book  which is separate in all round the world.
From this mailing, I am very glad if you send me some book under the title:
ENDLESS BLISS Fourth Fascicle and
                                                                                               الايمان و الإسلام    
I hope after I have read those books, I could know more about Islam.
Thanks.

Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.




Sri Wiji Lestari
Jl. Fatahillah Gg. Kleben Rt.08/Rw.03
Kel. Perbutulan Sumber Cirebon 45611